Content coming soon...…Read More
Tactical Security LLC employs top-quality security professionals. We protect homes, workplaces and society with reliability, attention to details, and sincere helpfulness. We are licensed, bonded, certified and experienced, and our employees are simply the best of the best!
We employ armed and unarmed Security Specialists, investigators and process servers. If you are seeking employment with an innovative company in this exciting field, please forward your resume’ by using this Employment Inquiry Form.
Minimum requirements for unarmed Security Specialists include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable Transportation & Cell Phone
- Valid Illinois PERC Card (for Illinois assignments), or a Valid Wisconsin Private Security Permit (for Wisconsin assignments) *
- Minimum age at time of application: 18
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Neat and professional appearance
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance
- Ability to meet punctuality standards
- Good communication skills, both oral and in writing
- Regular access to an Internet-connected computer (for scheduling, training and communications)
For armed Security Specialists, the above minimums apply, PLUS:
- Certificate of Completion – State approved Firearms Training Course *
- Valid Illinois FOID Card (Illinois residents) *
- Valid State Firearms Certification *
- Minimum age at time of application: 21
* or the ability to obtain these items
Tactical Security provides training, both initial and advanced, to qualified applicants. Seasonal positions may be available during the summer months (April-October), as well as part-time and full-time regular positions. Use our convenient Employment Inquiry Form to apply today!
All applicants are subject to pre-employment drug screening and background checks, including fingerprinting and FBI / NCIC reports.
Tactical Security LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).